he Joint Archives needs. Meeting with IDEA Product managers, Debby Lin & Lior Ron.
The meeting will include discussion regarding the following topics:
- Archiving work processes – current and future
- Needs – What is the most important functionality for you in the Archive system- exploration, exposure, catalog, manage and display?
- Digitization process – Description & Analysis
- Digital material visual – treatment
- Video treatment – needs & work process description
- Material Exposure – policy & amounts
- Archive users – types, end users, employees, definitions, needs etc.
- Working day in the archive – Description
- Challenges and difficulties in the archive work.
- Connecting to other systems /portals
- Required functionality – problems & requests.
For your convenience, the full questionnaire will send to you, a few days before the meeting.
The construction works on the new version includes technology upgrading and adapting the product to the Internet world, we hold meetings with many archives and conducting interviews with the general archive staff to collect needs and requests following product characterization.
In the end of the round of meetings needs analysis and statistics according to which
The meeting goal is to
מטרת הפגישה היא להבנת הצרכים ותהליכי העבודה בארכיון הג’וינט בצורה יסודית, באופן שיסייע לנו לאפיין את הגרסה הבאה בצורה
The purpose of the meeting is to understanding the needs and work processes in the Joint archives, in order to characterize the next version in the best and most suitable to IDEA users’ needs.
release formIn order to the product specification will be written next version
As part of the work on the new IDEA version that includes technology upgrading and adjusting the product to the Internet world, we hold meetings and interviews with the archive staff in order to collect needs and requests that will help us to characterize the next product in the most suitable and optimally to IDEA user’s needs.
Clean the end of the round of meetings needs analysis and statistics according to which the product specification will be written next